Recently featured as one of the top destinations by The New York Times, Tanzania is enjoying it’s growing reputation as a country that caters to many different tastes.
The people are amongst the continent’s friendliest and the fauna and flora amongst it’s most diverse and plentiful. The range of activities on offer means that everyone from nature enthusiasts, to families or newly weds -or even extreme thrill seekers – are sure to find exactly what they’re looking for.
1. Off the beaten track safaris
2. The People and Culture
3. The Wildebeest Migration
4. The Safari Lodges and Camps
5. The Beaches
6. Climb to the roof of Africa
7. Experience spectacular sunrises and sunsets
8. Relive evolution and primal history
9. Easy availability of tourist visa's
10. Tropical climate