Recently featured as one of the top destinations by The New York Times, Tanzania is enjoying it’s growing reputation as a country that caters to many different tastes.
The people are amongst the continent’s friendliest and the fauna and flora amongst it’s most diverse and plentiful. The range of activities on offer means that everyone from nature and safari enthusiasts, to families and honeymooners and even adventure thrill seekers – are sure to find exactly what they are looking for.
1. Off the beaten track safaris
2. The People and Culture
3. The Wildebeest Migration
4. The Luxurious Safari Lodges and Camps
5. The Pristine Beaches
6. Climb to the roof of Africa - Mount Kilimanjaro
7. Experience spectacular sunrises and sunsets
8. Relive evolution and primal history
9. Easy availability of tourist visa's
10. Tropical climate year-round